Why Broadband Matters for Economic Vitality
Broadband is essential infrastructure for economic growth, social equity, and community vitality… but what you can do about it?
Wednesday, February 13th, 2013 Posted in:
Comments are closed.
Archives by Date
- Broadband funding is coming – but when and with what conditions? Can we wait for it?
- It’s Time for Private investment in Community Digital Infrastructure
- Unserved, underserved, or future ready – do your businesses and households have the broadband they need?
- Choice for Localities – wait for broadband, or invest in your digital future
- Do you need a “survey” or another “study” for your broadband initiative?
- Where do we put our efforts to get connected with broadband?
- Broadband and Household Income
- Telework and Accessing the Workplace
- SNG’s analysis featured in ISE Magazine
- Household Access to Robust and Competitive Broadband
Over the last five years, job creation enabled by the Internet has doubled.