Is a Locally-Owned Network Right for You?
Register to find out!
Wednesday, June 28th at 2 PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific.
Rural towns, underserved areas, and even urban areas are finding that the time to take their broadband future into their own hands may be now. Building a network is a big investment-but for many communities, the benefits outweigh the costs.
How can you know if that might be true for you? Join Strategic Networks Group on June 28th at 2 pm eastern time for a half-hour webinar.
We’ll share the story of Ammon, Idaho took a cost-benefit approach and discovered that the benefits of building its own broadband network outweighed the costs of doing nothing. In this webinar, we’ll…
- Present an overview of the successful Ammon network, its financing, and the benefits to the community in terms of cost savings and economic advancement
- Show how your community can uncover the quantifiable benefits of a build or debunk a business case-quickly
- Explain how to ascertain and measure the economic opportunities and growth owning a broadband network will bring
Presenting this webinar will be:
- Michael Curri, Founder and President, Strategic Networks Group
- Bruce Patterson, Technology Director for the City of Ammon
Spots are limited so make sure you register today!