Connecting Retailers Locally and Globally
National Retail Association – Australia
SNG has developed content for an educational and informative website, for the National Retail Association (NRA), to provide quick access to the most important and useful information that busy retail owners and managers need to know about internet-enabled applications (eSolutions). The NRA Digital Kits website is funded by the Australian Government and will run over the next 3 years until 2017.
- Retailers will understand the different technology and strategies that can assist their retail businesses to begin or improve selling their products and/or services online.
- Retailers will understand how Cloud based services can address issues related to their businesses and help them achieve business goals.
- Retailers will gain an understanding of the different online Security and privacy risks and opportunities to address these.
- Retailers will understand the different Telework models and benefits for workers and employers.
- Retailers will understand how they can use eMarketing strategies to sell products and services online.
- Retailers will identify the online Customer Support strategies that can best suit their business.
- Retailers will understand what Rich Media is and how retailers are using it to sell their products and services.
- Retailers will identify how eSolutions can support their B2B activity.
- Retailers will identify the type of Business Intelligence that can be accessed to inform their business plan.
Content will be regularly updated including tutorials and case studies, to educate retailers how to improve their retail business by using online tools and strategies. The NRA Digital Kits website is a practical, self-directed website consisting of 10 eBusiness modules developed specifically for retailers to help them build their online and technical capaibility.
Case Study – Connecting Retail
National Retail Association Digital Kits website: www.nradigitalkits.com
SNG aims to help communities make the most broad-reaching and transformational impacts that broadband can bring to enable businesses, communities and regions to better utilize Internet applications and maximize broadband’s potential.