At SNG, we can provide a full mapping solution that meets NTIA requirements. Or, for States that are undertaking their own mapping project, we can provide enrichment and verification. Our mapping solutions have the two key characteristics: multi-source, independently verified mapping and integration of supply and demand data. Let’s discuss each point below. If you’re in a hurry click here to download the 3-page description of our offer. Also, we’d like to know what you think of this approach: please tell us!
Archives by Date
- Where do we put our efforts to get connected with broadband?
- Broadband and Household Income
- Telework and Accessing the Workplace
- SNG’s analysis featured in ISE Magazine
- Household Access to Robust and Competitive Broadband
- Broadband Importance to Household Location
- Get ten times more broadband coverage per tax dollar invested
- Invest in Digital Infrastructure, not Just Broadband Networks
- Options for States and Localities to Address Broadband Gaps
- The Economic Case for Municipal Broadband: An ICF Broadband Agendas Webinar
Over the last five years, job creation enabled by the Internet has doubled.