Big Hats, Big Questions, and Big Broadband
The Question « What’s Next? » Dominates Broadband Summit
by Doug Adams
This year’s preeminent question for most attendees at the Broadband Summit in Dallas seemed to be « What’s Next? »
With builds nearing completion, many American States are in the throes of step 4 of the broadband lifecycle, left to wonder… what do we do now? How do we drive adoption? And at SNG we’d add…how do we turn adoption into utilization?
Leave a Reply
Archives by Date
- Broadband funding is coming – but when and with what conditions? Can we wait for it?
- Nebraska Selects SNG to Help Drive Broadband’s Benefits
- Kentucky Poised to Tackle Utilization
- Survey of Illinois Households Examines Broadband Usage, Benefits, Barriers
- Broadband Illinois releases SNG reports
- SNG at work in Illinois : High-Speed Internet Key for Job Creation, Economic Development In Illinois
- Muniwireless Relays SNG White paper: how to get people to sign up for fiber to the home (FTTH)
- SNG presents at the The 2012 Illinois Broadband Research Conference
- Feedback from Michael Curri’s speech at the Norwegian fiber conference “Fiber 2020”
Over the last five years, job creation enabled by the Internet has doubled.