Big Hats, Big Questions, and Big Broadband
The Question « What’s Next? » Dominates Broadband Summit
by Doug Adams
This year’s preeminent question for most attendees at the Broadband Summit in Dallas seemed to be « What’s Next? »
With builds nearing completion, many American States are in the throes of step 4 of the broadband lifecycle, left to wonder… what do we do now? How do we drive adoption? And at SNG we’d add…how do we turn adoption into utilization?
So along the lifecycle, many regions in the U.S. have gotten the « supply side » of broadband down (building the network).
lundi, avril 30th, 2012 Posted in: La Newsletter SNG
Leave a Reply
- 1. Why Broadband Matters (1)
- 2. Investing in Broadband (1)
- 4. Developing Broadband Policies (1)
- La Newsletter SNG (32)
- Newsletters (6)
- SNG in the pres (11)
- Uncategorized (1)
Archives by Date
- Broadband funding is coming – but when and with what conditions? Can we wait for it?
- Nebraska Selects SNG to Help Drive Broadband’s Benefits
- Kentucky Poised to Tackle Utilization
- Survey of Illinois Households Examines Broadband Usage, Benefits, Barriers
- Broadband Illinois releases SNG reports
- SNG at work in Illinois : High-Speed Internet Key for Job Creation, Economic Development In Illinois
- Muniwireless Relays SNG White paper: how to get people to sign up for fiber to the home (FTTH)
- SNG presents at the The 2012 Illinois Broadband Research Conference
- Feedback from Michael Curri’s speech at the Norwegian fiber conference “Fiber 2020”
Over the last five years, job creation enabled by the Internet has doubled.