Join us in Dallas
SNG is not only thrilled to be asked to participate in this year’s Broadband Communities Summit in Dallas from April 24th through April 26th, but we’re also able to offer our Bandwidth Subscribers a 2/3 off discount to the event. This offer is good only for those who have not already registered and the code can be transferred to your colleagues. Register here, click the first radio button for VIP Code Holders, then enter the code SNGVIP300 for a discounted full pass.
Stop by and see Doug Adams and Michael Curri at our booth and see a demo of DEAP – the industry’s first and only hands-on, comparative database. Digital Economy Analytics Platform (DEAP) from SNG enables our clients to compare regions and industries to uncover actionable information and insights. With this new solution, regional leaders can leverage the best practices from each region and industry across their territory. Learn More>>
On April 24th at 4:10, Michael Curri will be moderating a panel entitled Winning Strategies for the Emerging Knowledge Economy. And on April 26th at 10:30, Michael will be on the panel for Alternative Rural Futures: Emerging Opportunities.
Look for live blogs on the SNG site from the Summit and a recap in April’s Bandwidth.
Leave a Reply
Archives by Date
- Broadband funding is coming – but when and with what conditions? Can we wait for it?
- Nebraska Selects SNG to Help Drive Broadband’s Benefits
- Kentucky Poised to Tackle Utilization
- Survey of Illinois Households Examines Broadband Usage, Benefits, Barriers
- Broadband Illinois releases SNG reports
- SNG at work in Illinois : High-Speed Internet Key for Job Creation, Economic Development In Illinois
- Muniwireless Relays SNG White paper: how to get people to sign up for fiber to the home (FTTH)
- SNG presents at the The 2012 Illinois Broadband Research Conference
- Feedback from Michael Curri’s speech at the Norwegian fiber conference “Fiber 2020”
Over the last five years, job creation enabled by the Internet has doubled.