(Almost) Live From Dallas
Once again, Jim Baller and broadbandus.tv did great work broadcasting many sessions from the Broadband Summit. If you haven’t already, we would encourage you to visit the site… it does require a one-time registration. Michael Curri moderated a jam-pack ed session examining the challenges of transitioning from build mode to utilization.
Winning Strategies for the Emerging Knowledge Economy included panelists Bruce Abraham (North Georgia Network), Donny Smith (Jaguar Communications), Kyle Hollifield (Bristol Virginia Utilities), and Betty Zeman (Cedar Falls Utilities).
For a copy of the PowerPoint from this session, click here.
Leave a Reply
Archives by Date
- Broadband funding is coming – but when and with what conditions? Can we wait for it?
- Nebraska Selects SNG to Help Drive Broadband’s Benefits
- Kentucky Poised to Tackle Utilization
- Survey of Illinois Households Examines Broadband Usage, Benefits, Barriers
- Broadband Illinois releases SNG reports
- SNG at work in Illinois : High-Speed Internet Key for Job Creation, Economic Development In Illinois
- Muniwireless Relays SNG White paper: how to get people to sign up for fiber to the home (FTTH)
- SNG presents at the The 2012 Illinois Broadband Research Conference
- Feedback from Michael Curri’s speech at the Norwegian fiber conference “Fiber 2020”
Over the last five years, job creation enabled by the Internet has doubled.