2008: SNG research
On the effects of fiber deployments in Capturing the Promise of Broadband for North Carolina and America
Thursday, August 12th, 2010 Posted in: SNG in the News
Leave a Reply
Archives by Date
- Broadband funding is coming – but when and with what conditions? Can we wait for it?
- It’s Time for Private investment in Community Digital Infrastructure
- Unserved, underserved, or future ready – do your businesses and households have the broadband they need?
- Choice for Localities – wait for broadband, or invest in your digital future
- Do you need a “survey” or another “study” for your broadband initiative?
- Where do we put our efforts to get connected with broadband?
- Broadband and Household Income
- Telework and Accessing the Workplace
- SNG’s analysis featured in ISE Magazine
- Household Access to Robust and Competitive Broadband
Over the last five years, job creation enabled by the Internet has doubled.